$0.5 web hosting with support
Cryptocurrencies, DirectAdmin, e-mail, free SSL, domains

Namecheap
Your Ad can be there
+ Post New Thread

Thread: canspace.ca vs webhost.pro

canspace.ca vs webhost.pro

Which shared account is better to have a deal with - webhost.pro or canspace.ca?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I recommend Web Host Pro hosting service. I haven't had to contact their support..so I can't comment on it. They do have 24/7 live chat.
    Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer. Also recommend you to try their website maker.

Give one more vote for Web Host Pro solutions.
    Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all levelīs knowledgeable people.

For me, GTHost.com cheap vps works great. All servers are connected to a 10gbe interface allows for growing business needs.

If you need reliable shared hosting, try netshop-isp.com.cy cheap cPanel hosting solutions.
    I really appreciate the quality of the services, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Rockhoster.com - Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.
    The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.

+ Post New Thread